Terms and conditions
- Drawings that are supplied by us to the purchaser, is a visual representation of the kitchen and to assist with decision making. This does not represent the final measurements of the kitchen nor do we take responsibility for them.
- Other suppliers and trades-people may use these drawings at their own risk and we take no responsibility for any work done by others based on these drawings.
- It is the responsibility of the client to ensure that the drawings conform to plumbing, gas fitting, electrical or any other building regulations.
- If in doubt the client should seek the advice of a kitchen installer, builder or other qualified professional.
- IT IS THE PURCHASERS RESPONSIBILITY TO CHECK THAT THE ITEMS PURCHASED ARE CORRECT.
- All quoted prices are valid until the end of each calendar month or until stock is sold out, whichever comes first, unless stated otherwise, on the listed cabinetry/accessories.
- A deposit of 50% may be requested to secure the quoted items and protect against any price increase for a period of 90 days from receipt of the deposit.
- We reserve the right to make any price changes to orders (unless a deposit has been paid).
- Deposits are non-refundable should the customer change their mind.
- Final stone benchtop prices are only verified after the template/site visit has been done. Additional charges may apply for difficult access/installs or travel costs.
- Custom laminate and stone benchtops, handles, and sinks are quoted according to the sizes provided to us by the customer. Should there be any changes, it is the responsibility of the customer to provide this. No item can be ordered without a customer's go ahead, this can be verbal or by email.
- The kitchen retailer will endeavour to resolve but takes no responsibility if items from a 3rd party supplier are out of stock.
Instructions and modifcations to orders
To avoid any miscommunication, changes to specification or dimensions, or any other specific instructions relating to your purchase will only be accepted if in writing (email) prior to being processed.
- 100% payment is required on the 20th of the following month that the bill has been issued.
- Hopkins Joinery Ltd reserve the right to refuse payment that we deem counterfeit.
- All goods remain the property of Hopkins Joinery Ltd until paid in full.
- LATE PAYMENT MAY INCUR COLLECTION COSTS AND EXPENSES IN RECOVERY.
Pick-up and delivery
- Where delivery or pickup is arranged, it is on the basis that sufficient time should be allowed before installation is to commence for unforeseen delivery delays and for the customer to review that all items ordered have been delivered and have arrived undamaged and to the fullest extent permitted by law, you will not be liable for any loss where this is not the case.
- Benchtops can be ready for dispatch 10 - 20 working days after the templates have been completed or final measurements have been taken. Some locations in New Zealand cannot be supplied benchtops.
- These lead times may alter depending on factory work-loads, staff illness, material availability etc. You will be advised in advance of any delays but no consequential claims will be accepted for any reasonable delay in quoted lead-time.
- Range hood Installation (including cut-outs in cabinetry for vents and electrical sockets) is not usually done by the kitchen installer. It is not included in any kitchen installation quote or estimate.
Our kitchens utilize a standard 140mm toe- kick. They are designed and recommended to be installed on top of the finished floor.
- All kitchens hardware has a lifetime guarantee to the purchaser.
- The warranty does not cover water or heat damage to cabinets and doors.
- Thermowrapped doors are not guaranteed against damage by water or heat, such as heat generating appliances. You should discuss options to minimize this risk with your salesperson.
- All Re-engineered stone quartz benchtops are guaranteed by the manufacturer for joints and workmanship. The warranty does not cover chips, heat, cracks or any damage due to items falling/hitting the bench top. Exclusions do apply - therefore it is important to read the separate guarantee and care instructions provided with this item.
- Laminex benchtops come with a manufactures warranty as per to supplier's terms and conditions
- Hopkins Joinery Ltd offer a 5-year warranty on faulty workmanship.
HOPKINS JOINERY LTD