Clean, contemporary lines, smooth surfaces and generously sized profiles - that's the essence of the Residential Series. It is our most economical, mainstream range of windows and doors.
- Recommended door height of 2.1m, however doors can potentially be higher depending on site conditions
- A complete portfolio of window and door types, including custom-designed
- Expertly designed to cater for the majority of residential building projects
- Seamless transition using our flush sill sliding doors for the ultimate indoor-outdoor flow
Metro Series is all about clean lines and a contemporary look. It is a stylish and heavy-duty range, suitable for residential and architectural applications.
- Recommended door height of 2.4m, however, doors can potentially be higher depending on site conditions
- Clean, flat surfaces
- Large-sized formats capable of handling a wide range of weather conditions engineered to stringent strength requirements
- Flush sill-tracks maintain the clean-lined theme and assist indoor-outdoor flow for sliding doors
APL Architectural Series
Targeted at architectural homes and apartments, the APL Architectural Series of high-performance windows and doors are meticulously designed.
- Recommended door height of 2.7m, however doors can potentially be higher depending on site conditions
- Large formats suitable for most weather and environmental conditions
- Square-edged shape and flush surfaces
- Assured strength and versatility
- Flushline sills and easy-glide panels available for sliding doors
Our innovative ThermalHEART technology takes the fight against winter cold a step further and sees a thermal insulator stitched into the core of every aluminium profile. ThermalHEART can be added to Residential Series or Metro Series window and door options.
Based on a premium series from Europe by Kommerling and optimised for Kiwi conditions, Klima is the ultimate performer when it comes to keeping out the winter cold. Being made of highly durable uPVC, Klima Series windows and doors can also withstand the harshest sunlight.
Vantage Windows & Doors brochures
Vantage Windows & Doors
A comprehensive brochure that showcases all product ranges available through the Vantage manufacturer network.
Vantage Entrance Doors
This brochure details New Zealand's largest range of entrance doors. Browse this brochure to find the defining feature of your home.
Metro Series & APL Architectural Series
These ranges of aluminium windows and doors offer increased strength, size and stylish, contemporary looks.
Klima Series is an innovative range of uPVC windows and doors optimised for New Zealand conditions, based on premium Northern Hemisphere design.